Monday, November 20, 2006

bergaduh lagi tak habis habis sampai bila nak rasa sedih di hati macam ini

20th November 2006

1.20am

Basement, FOSIS

 

 

Joined the boys for a footie game today at the round pond, hyde park.weather today memang sejuk giler but the sun was shining bright so it was not too bad.later on went to malaysia hall spent the rest of the days susun segala video video UKEC dari zaman dahulu kala sampai lah the latest event with Dato Azman Mokhtar Khazanah Malaysia hari tuh.

 

Yesterday evening I had a long debate with my colleagues from HT.they are rather dissapointed with the fact that DESPITE the fact that they wanted to be more inclusive and try to compromise as much as possible on campuses ISOCs, they feel that the ikhwans, the jamaats, the salafis and the tablighis are not even budging one iota ( that’s the word he used – my new catch line)

I think its really sad the situation that we re now having in the ISOCs around the country with regards to this matter.I don’t blame the young muslim leaders for the difference.really, change must come from the top.Not only are we having problems with the different ‘movement’ people, on top of that we are also having problem with the Sunni and Shiite divide.Well I ve dwelled on this issue before ( below )

 

Im not sure whether this weekend has been a really good one. Saturday I was doing the work at hanafis place and then went to malaysia hall to see siddiq and imaad.then back to FOSIS.Sunday afternoon was footie and the rest of the day was UKEC work.

 

Maybe quite a useless weekend.should have done more work, and also woke up early.i still need to sort out all the ODNF receipts, that’s like more than a thousand quids, and then this FOSIS annual dinner thing is getting the ever more elusive to organise,let me see what else…oh yes my BVC studies!

 

Savour the moment, at least it was a good weekend for my sports life, United won and yes, Federer is champion again, in Japan this time.

 

 

Esok pagi kena bangun awal pergi malaysia hall buat kerja UKEC and then petang kena pergi SOAS untuk kerja FOSIS.Malam esok kena balik awal kemas bilik because I now have someone else sharing the basement with me now.Kesian dia, he s a frenchy, just arrived.Should ask fairus to improve my french.

 

I need to study study study..but what about money money money L

 

This is not good.Tuesday evening might have to go to manchester..again.my weekly routine nowadays.looking fwd to watch united v benfica next 2 weeks! Kena beli tiket murah dgn Alan.

 

2.43am now.should go to sleep.

 

 

 

 

No comments: