Friday, August 08, 2008

Imam Masjid klcc

The imam of the masjid was talking abt prophet yousuf

And how he had to go through the tribulations of being accused of committing adultery with another woman

At the end of his ceramah, the imam goes

" You see , prophet yousuf was accused of adultery at that time because he is not yet married (single)

Now imagine if he s a married man with a family, he ll probably be accused of sodomy instead . sekian assalamualaikum"

And then he stopped his ceramah on that note!

I , like many others, was left stumped by such surprising anecdotal remark!

I could hear murmurs and some small laughters echoing around the prayer hall

There and then I thought to myself, barisan has certainly got a long way to go vis a vis the anwar saga part 2.

I mean hey, if we can't convince the imam how do we convince the ma'mums?

And the real joke is, the bloody trial has not even started yet!


Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

5 comments:

Iron Butterfly said...

i like the Imaam oredi. Heh.

nadia said...

huh?

i think its really unappropriate for an imam to make such remarks.

Anonymous said...

Haha, yup, agree with iron butterfly. I like the imam already!

Sophie, out of curiosity, could you please justify, why is it inappropriate for the imam to make such a remark?

Anonymous said...

yo. I think the penceramah was ust azhar, the one who appears many times on the tele. I think the imaam/ khatib was different.

hey firdaus, i was there too, didnt know you'd be there.

and I also like the imaam..

Khairul Husna Kadir said...

Salam to u Firdaus..it's been quite some time since u last updated ur blog! Sibuk ngan pilihanraya PP ke? When ru coming to SMAP? We still havent given out the prize yet for the winning debate teams!

from Madam HUsna (SMAPK)
(i have my own blog too...he he he jumping on the bandwagon)