Sunday, April 27, 2008

Undilah barisan nasional

Time and time again I have to re assure and re affirm and regurtitate that I am a BN supporter, for real.

I find it ludicrious that some of the people on my own side question my 'umno' ness or 'bn' ness.

Sorry guys, I am here to stay

So better learn to put up with my criticism towards the party

Well I honestly believe it is for our own good. Either we change, or we re shelved to history books.

In the words of the new kedah menteri besar, "kita akan jadikan johor muzium umno, supaya lepaskan kalau org malaysia nak jumpa org umno, boleh lah ke johor".

If u guys think this is a joke, think again.at least I know many people in johor taking the crisis more seriously than those in the other malay heartlands.

Oh by the way, before u get any ideas,that's not a pkr logo, its ukec logo :)

If u insist, I ll have the picture taken and uploaded too !

Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh please, more of your political statement.

One can only see this as truly honestly comes from your heart, or a mere diversion or attempt to 'reassure' the PM office of your BN'ness'.

For myself, one does not have to declare himself. Only time will say.

And again, I believe you cos I always believe in good heart. Who am I to judge you whether your hear is BN or PR. Only you and the Almighty know.