Monday, June 09, 2008

Meg munn mp

Today, I had the privelege of attending a dialogue with the uk's foreign and commonwealth's office parliamentary under secretary ms meg munn, mp for sheffield hailey.

Not as well attended as it shud be, I thought the speaker spoke quite well.

Bar my anglophilic biasness, surprisingly enough for a lady who s experience before becoming an mp was in social community work (albeit having a degree from nottingham), I think she did extremely well talking abt uk s foreign policy. Not an enviable nor popular subject/position to talk abt!

Anyways, I was just wondering if more malaysian mp s who makes it into cabinet cud have been as eloquent/convincing.

not to forget that she was so informal minus the entourage that usually follow a malaysian cabinet member (Or deputy ministers for that matter)



Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

No comments: