Wednesday, June 04, 2008

this is just unacceptable

80 cents in one night?? This is bloody day light robbery!

Come on lah, 3 days ago the govt said it will only be increased in august

And now this??

I wud have vouched for the govt if this SUDDEN increase was just like 30 cents

But 80 cents ???? !!

What were they thinking? That we are stupid lemmings that will not do anything?

The least that they cud do is to give us 3 or 4 months heads up, at least we can prepare for this.

Or naik sket sket jer ket

I don't know how can I defend bn now

Worse still,

I cannot imagine what the poor and middle class people will cope with us

The question now is, how is the govt going to spend the subsidy that they took away from us?

I say we watch how it is spent, every penny of it!

Oh and before I forget,

The electricity tariff will also increase by 25 percent!

Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what people dont realise is, the price is market dependent with fixed 30 sen subsidy. so yesterday paklah announced the price is rm2.70 with 30 sen subsidy, which means the market price is rm3. n next month who knows what will happen.

if the market price reduces, we all be happy, if not we all eat roti canai and air kosong for bfast, lunch and dinner.

but at the end, it will be a step change, just as you wish.

oh my country, we love you

p/s: i dont actually care bcos i dont drive, but if my favourite teh halia goes up from the current rm1.20 to rm2, i will be a hell mad