Saturday, May 17, 2008

What a disastrous evening

I didn't have a car today so I had to resort to public transport

I was looking forward to going back to shah alam by komuter

Our irda office in kl is also at kl sentral so that's makes it even more easier

I left the office at 8pm thinking that there will not be that many people at the komuter platform

Well, I was wrong

Two scheduled train before the one I'm waiting for was delayed/missing in action.no explanation was given

So we all waiting anxiously for the third one and the platform barely cud house more people.and mind u , again, its 8pm already. I felt like it was 6pm. I cannot imagine how it probably was at 6pm.

When the train came, we all starting doing the malaysian queing system (read berebut rebut) and finally we are all ready to go towards pelabuhan klang

And believe you me, we were all left speechless when the driver made an announcement that this train is actually going towards seremban (and it was on the right side of the track) and I'm like what the hell??? although I used to take the komuter before when I was in smapk (kajang to subang) and when I was in alevels (shah alam to kl) this has never ever happened before!

So I thot , that's it I'm taking the freaking cab. I was already late for dinner with kat and nazmi and keith, so I had no choice lah.

What was more amazing is how people didn't seem to be complaining abt it!

I hope its because they are tired from work

I hope its not because they don't care

I think its also because they know even if they complain, what change will it make, buang karan jer.so just do what pm says, initiate change at the ballot box.

Even worse, I wanted to complain also I didn't even know where to complain as there wasn't any platform attendant on duty??

I tell you, we shud tell everyone, from now on, those who take komuter goes to work bawak sebijik telur busuk. Kalau train lambat or train buat onar macam tadik, kita ramai ramai balik telur busuk dekat train tuh.tak pun baling telur busuk dekat pejabat ktmb yang bodoh tuh yang tak pernah ada orang.

My friend said it is normal that trains are delayed by 40 minutes or so.

Schedule? What schedule?

I bet you none of this commuters who uses komuter or lrt or whatever to work, I bet you none of them voted for bn!!

No wonder we lost kl and selangor

Even the public transport system are in shambles!

And the govt have the nerve to talk abt using public transport to work??

Have any of the senior umno people or umno mp s or umno minister ever experience taking the komuter at peak hours?? Or lrt at peak hours??

They all naik s class and 7 series and cayenne memang lah, and ada hati nak suruh kita berjimat cermat naik pengangkutan awam

Bloody nonsense

Something must be done lah to help the people using public transport

Its one of those diseases in the city that makes people vote against bn!

Adoi....



Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

2 comments:

Zacharias said...

I am not surprised at all, that our train system is rubbish.

1) why do we have so many systems? One system for all will allow easier maintenance, spare part stock etc. We can even have one company manufacturing them in house. Yet, we opted to have different system. Why? Because 'semua orang mahu jadi toke'.

2) We have each train line, using a different rail. at areas, you can see that KLIA express running parallel to Komuter. Funny. In developed countries, you don't see them. You can plan the train journeys so that they can overtake each other. The rails simply increased the construction cost, and hence the expensive fee to cover the money spent.

3) Lastly, why should the BN blokes care about the public transport? After all, those ministers travel in cars, driven by chaffeur, and got traffic police pushing aside the other cars aside. If only they come to work using the tube like the british MP's do, komuter/ lrt would have been having a different fate.

4) These projects are amongst the many ways BN generate money for election funding. Jumpa kat akhirat

Anonymous said...

The last time I naik komuter was the day i met u the other day. peak hours on a friday. 3 trains come n go n I couldnt get into any one of them coz i lost in the queuing system (rebut-rebut). I was sobbing by then.

I guess it hasnt change since my first year of college. It was never ontime since back then it is too much to hope for inprovement ne..

Aiman